2OO1, 6 January
IN HANDLE FileHandle,
IN HANDLE LockGrantedEvent OPTIONAL,
IN PIO_APC_ROUTINE ApcRoutine OPTIONAL,
IN PVOID ApcContext OPTIONAL,
OUT PIO_STATUS_BLOCK IoStatusBlock,
IN PLARGE_INTEGER ByteOffset,
IN PLARGE_INTEGER Length,
IN PULONG Key,
IN BOOLEAN ReturnImmediately,
IN BOOLEAN ExclusiveLock );
- FileHandle HANDLE to File Object
opened with FILE_READ_DATA access.
- LockGrantedEvent Optional HANDLE
to Event Object, whitch is signaled when lock is created (typically
used with ReturnImmediately
parameter set to TRUE).
- ApcRoutine APC routine executed when
lock is granted.
- ApcContext Optional parameter for
- IoStatusBlock IO result of call.
- ByteOffset Offset (in bytes) to begin
of file region to lock.
- Length Length of region to lock, in
- Key Pointer to user's defined 4-bytes
key associated with this lock. It can be used in multi-thread
process to allow reading or writing data only for one specified
thread, whitch known Key
- ReturnImmediately If TRUE,
function returns immediately. Caller is informed about lock
creation by LockGrantedEvent or
by executing ApcRoutine.
- ExclusiveLock If set, all read and
write operation are denied for other processes. If not, only write
operation is denied.
- Documented by:
- Tomasz Nowak
- Library: ntdll.lib